Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Learning I LOVE to see!

As I walk around my school, I notice a variety of learning taking place. Sure, any learning makes me smile, but when I see students engaged in the following activities, my heart is truly warmed:

1. Blogging - reading, writing, sharing ideas, making connections. So simple, yet so powerful.
2. Content Creation - students demonstrating their understanding in new ways, in their way. I especially love the pride you see on their face when they realize the amazing talent they have and the quality of work they can produce.
3. Getting Lost in Exploration - such as using Google Earth to explore our amazing world just for fun, wondering what it would be like to live on the other side, curiosity.
4. Collaboration - because we learn from each other and together we are better than alone.

Happy Valentine's Day to all learners!
Photo credit: Flickr user qthomasbower

No comments:

Post a Comment